National Folk Festival Gjirokastër, 2015 and the cultivated musical creativity
Folklore is a particularly important factor in determining the national identity of the people. Based on this observation, the artistic part of our people‟s spiritual heritage of our people and in the case of this paper choreographic and musical folklore, as a collective product of the anonymous individual strands is an inalienable property of all Albanians wherever they live. Albanian folklore represents an early vital tradition, durable and rich. It is not "terra incognita" because it is not made of atrophied and lifeless waste. Our folklore also is not a reminder of the past but is alive and full of life, and day by day is practiced and emotionally articulated, being developed, enriched and grown along with the Albanian people. An important role to echo the past and the present with the message that our nation has existed, exists and will exist forever, because it has a clear identity through its own cultural, artistic, historical, linguistic values, etc, which make it distinguishable from the other people of the region and beyond, have had and still have organizations of nationwide events of this part of our people‟s spiritual heritage.
Keywords: national folk festival, folk music, cultivated creativity, Albanian composers.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.