Business Education as Solution to some of the Contemporary Challenges in Nigeria
The plague in the economy has its roots from the national leadership problem and corruption cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fibre of the nation’s economy since independence. Business Education as a programme if well structured and packaged than what we have now at the Colleges of Education level can contribute positively towards solving leadership problem and corruption at the individual level which will dovetail into all the collective efforts in combating the devil – leadership and corruption that impoverish citizens through unemployment. To empower Business education to be much more relevant in this direction, it becomes imperatively necessary to take entrepreneurship programme beyond the classroom business and include business ethical issues into most of the courses being offered in order to give future business educators and practitioners’ needed skills, knowledge, attitude and conscience.
Keywords: corruption, leadership, business education, unemployment, etc.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.