Microbiological Evaluation of Yogurt Market in Tirana
Yogurt is a food product of our tables of antiquity, he has an important role in the diet since it has high protein value. Recent years in our country traditional production of yogurt is replaced by industrial production conditions. Therefore, this study was conducted to determine the presence of microorganisms (Enterobacteriaceae) in industrial yogurt in Tirana market. A total of 110 samples were tested cream from different companies, 35 samples tested positive. The samples were taken spontaneously in Tirana market and after analyzed at Food Safety and Veterinary Institute (FSVI). Testing was conducted using a standard method ISO 21528-2: 2004.
Keywords: Enterobacteriaceae, microorganism, yogurt, market, hygiene.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.