Quality Standards Impact in Marketing Activities in Organizations of the Food Industry in the Republic of Macedonia
AbstractPower for Management of marketing activities is when there is the security of the food which is important and inextricably linked to its quality. Every consumer is entitled to a varied diet with safe and quality food. All organizations offer their safe and qualitative products and services that give power to the market. The aim is to develop voluntarily accepted quality standards and procedures for international verification of good agricultural practices. Competition characterizes the supply of high quality and safety and also with strong marketing activities. The examination through quality standards is a guarantee of quality and food safety. Marketing management is a key element to getting closer to customers, quickly and efficiently, quality standards are factors of satisfaction and at the same time stable. Crucially important for the functioning of any modern society is what the market offers us and what we choose to buy.
Keywords: marketing, management, quality, standards, food, protection.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.